Hoggs of Fife Invergarry Waterproof Tweed Jacket
Hoggs of Fife Invergarry WP Tweed Jacket is classic shaped mens tweed shooting coat with all the essential features needed for shooting and all your other favourite country past times. The Invergarry will be much loved by you from season to season with its mix of wool and mixed fibres for a naturally warm and robust outer material that will allow you to effortlessly blend into your surroundings. This stylish waterproof mens tweed coat has taped seams, an anti drip strip around the hems and a storm flap over the front zip for maximum protection when the weather turns for the worst. Other shooting features include large cartridge pockets, 2-way zip, raglan sleeves for freedom of movement and cosy hand warmer pockets for when your hands need reviving.
This exciting versatile tweed shooting coat is part of the new Hoggs of Fife Tweed collection which includes a waistcoat, breeks and tweed accessories.
- Made from naturally warm and durable mix of 60% pure wool and 40% mixed fibres for a hard wearing outer material that will withstand the daily wear & tear
- Wind waterproof & highly breathable for the ultimate protection from harsh weather
- Taped seams, storm flap & storm cuffs to prevent the water getting in
- Anti wicking drip strip to prevent the water migrating from the hem of your coat
- Inside zipped wallet for safe storage
- Game pocket for carrying small prey or wet kit
- Moss green moleskin collar for warmth with storm flap for added protection
- 2 large bellow cartridge pockets with drain holes
- 2 soft moleskin hand warmer pockets with retainer straps to keep the pockets open when shooting
- Lightweight breathable quilted poly/cotton lining for comfort
- Raglan sleeve for ease of movement when active
- Stud flap closure over the 2-way front zip for protection & ventilation