Hoggs of Fife Harewood Tweed Shooting Coat
Hoggs of Fife Harewood Lambswool Tweed WP Shooting Jacket is a traditional 100% Lambswool Herringbone tweed coat with a subtle over check which was inspired by the natural rugged Scottish hills. Designed as part of the new Hoggs Harewood Tweed country collection which includes breeks ,waistcoat and tweed accessories. A high quality waterproof shooting jacket with large cartridge pockets and easy access hand warmer pockets with retainer straps.
Other features include a two way centre front zip covered with a storm flap and an anti-wicking strip to prevent water ingress, the collar is lining with faux suede for warmth and comfort. The lining is fully quilted for added warmth.
- Made from 100% Lambswool for a naturally hard wearing and warm fabric
- Fully lined with quilting for added warmth in the colder months and will wick the moisture away from your skin when active
- Wind waterproof & Highly breathable with a Prooftex drop liner membrane
- 2 large Cartridge pockets
- Large rear Game pocket
- 2 hand warmer pockets with retainer straps for easy access to your cartridges
- Teflon treated for protection against rain &stains
- 2 way centre front zip covered with a storm flap
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement when shooting
- Anti-wicking strip around hem to prevent water ingress
- Elasticated storm cuffs to keep the rain and wind out
- Collar and pockets trimmed with faux leather for comfort and reinforcement