Albany Ladies Lambswool Waterproof Shooting Coat
Hoggs of Fife Albany Ladies Shooting Coat is a beautifully tailored 100% Lambswool waterproof tweed shooting coat designed in a soft green tweed with sky blue over check with a striking sky blue satin lining.This luxurious wool coat has all the features needed for a successful days shooting including large cartridge pockets, hand warmer pockets with retainer straps and central storm flap over 2-way brass zip with stud closure for added protection.
Green Herringbone with Lilac / Sky Check
This womens tweed country jacket has been created for busy women who need to be look stylish and be well protected for all weathers when shooting or commuting.
- Made from 100% pure lambswool for a naturally hard wearing soft to handle tweed
- Bespoke tweed fabric commissioned by Hoggs of Fife in 100% Lambswool for a classic look
- Teflon Treated for protection against rain or stains
- Fully 100% wind waterproof & breathable Prooftex drop liner membrane with tapes seams to prevent water ingress
- 100% Cotton Dark Olive Moleskin collar for comfort and warmth
- 2-way brass centre front zip covered by storm flap with studs for secure closure
- concealed elasticated cuffs to keep the worst of the weather out
- Anti-wicking drip strip around the hem to keep your dry & protected
- 2 - large cartridge pockets with drain holes
- 2 - fleece lined hand warmer pockets with retainer straps for warmth
- Co-ordinating sky blue satin lining for a comfortable finish
- Matching breeks, waistcoat and tweed accessories for the complete the country look that look good and feel great